1.05.2011

HAPPY 2011 !!!

I am happy to say I have been very busy working alongside Dr. Terry Southerland in his chiropratic office.  I am there several days a week and on call if you do not feel comfortable with a house call. I also work weekends and Wednesday evenings at Midtown Athletic Club. You may schedule an appointment there with me also, without having to be a club member.

I am available for house calls as well, and have flexible work hours (thanks to incredible employers).  I will make an appointment at a time that is convenient for you and will come to your house with either my chair or table and supplies. We will sit and do an evaluation of your particular need and I am confident you will feel better when I leave!

Please call for further details, prices or answers to your questions anytime.  I look forward to working with you!  Have a safe and healthy year to come!



RodneyEchelbarger

No comments:

Post a Comment